About me
This is me
Hi!
My name is Joel Roura Turet and I'm 12 years old. I'm single. I live in El Mallol and it's a little village near Olot, on a detached house.
I've got a sister. Her name's Judit and he is 17 years old. My father called Miquel, and my mother, Dolors, and I've got a pet. It's a bird.
My primari school was el CEIP Verntallat, and my secondary school is IES Bosc de la Coma. I study 2nd of ESO. My English teacher's name is Carmina Martí.
My favourtie football team is FC Barcelona.
On my free time, I Play football and I go to English classes. On holidays, I like meeting friends, going to the XANASCAT staying and going to the beach.
THIS IS MY DESCRIPTIONS







12 de novembre del 2009, a les 13:33
Hi Joel!
How are you? Your descriptioin are fantastic and your blog are very beautifull!
I like FCBarcelona too! :D
Goodbye and write me soon!
att: James Moore.
14 de novembre del 2009, a les 10:47
Very good blog Joel, but it isn't billage is village. My favourite team isn't FCB :S is Real Madrid.
Kisses
Vero.